This NETePay is available via the NETePay 5 Director which provides a simplified installation process and go-forward automatic software updates. NETePay 5 Director is recommended but if needed the classic installation process is still available by clicking Download as usual.
To learn more about the NETePay 5 Director click here.
Release date: 09/24/2021
- The date/time of the PIN pad is now set during "InitializeEMVDevice".
- The timeout value for the main "Select Payment Type" prompt and the EBT "Select Payment Type" prompt is increased from 60 seconds to 1 hour and 40 minutes.
- When pressing cancel at the EBT "Select Payment Type" prompt, "Please Wait…" is now displayed on the PIN pad.
- When present as part of an authorization directive, the eWIC amount now passes to NETePay. Previously, a zero amount value was sent to NETePay for the Discount.
- When a PIN Pad communcation error occurs during CardDataCollection directive a properly formatted response is now returned.