This NETePay is available via the NETePay 5 Director which provides a simplified installation process and go-forward automatic software updates. NETePay 5 Director is recommended but if needed the classic installation process is still available by clicking Download as usual.
To learn more about the NETePay 5 Director click here.
Release date: 09/23/2020
- An EMV certification was completed with the Verifone P400 PIN pad. All card brands were certified supporting contact and contactless. All certification testing used a P400 with a Datacap TDES DUKPT PAN key with transactions routed through the TSYS MM NETePay running in Test at Azure. dsiEMVUS does not support a P400 device with clear card data. Verifone does not support Voltage TEP2 which is typically used when certifying new devices to TSYS. In this case, the P400 must be used in the Hosted environment when sending transactions to TSYS.
- Card On File functionality is supported at this version. This application does support the eCommerce merchant category.
- Debit Only EMV Support is added at this version. This is for the Cannabis market. The implementation is identical to First Data Rapid Connect where Debit Only is also an option.
- For Purchase Card Level 2, Tax options of “NoTax” and “Exempt” are now supported. Previously, only a non-zero tax amount was supported for Purchase Card level 2.
- TSYS Host-Based Multi-Merchant is also available for use on the Datacap gateway.