This NETePay is available via the NETePay 5 Director which provides a simplified installation process and go-forward automatic software updates. NETePay 5 Director is recommended but if needed the classic installation process is still available by clicking Download as usual.
To learn more about the NETePay 5 Director click here.
Release date: 12/10/2019
- An EMV card brand certification was completed for Ingenico Tetra devices. These include the Lane/3000, 5000, 7000 and 8000. It also includes the Move/3500, Move/5000 and Link/2500. The latest client controls (dsiPDCX and dsiEMVUS) support these devices with clear card data, with Ingenico TDES DUKPT PAN encryption and with Ingenico OnGuard PAN encryption.
- EMV Support is added for China Union Pay.
- Telechek “Echeck” regression testing was completed as part of this release.
- First Data’s Validated P2PE is supported using Ingenico’s OnGuard PAN encryption. This NETePay supports a new parameter to control support for Ingenico devices enabled for OnGuard. NETePay will not allow transactions with OnGuard encryption to be processed unless “TransArmor Validated P2PE using Ingenico OnGuard” is enabled at PSCS/NETePay.
- For EBT eWIC transactions, when an eWIC Discount is provided, NETePay no longer adjusts the authorize amount.
New build released 1/27/20 - Fix for PartialReversalByRecordNo to maintain all of the AcqRefData fields. This resolves an issue where PreAuthCaptureByRecordNo can fail after performing a PartialReversalByRecordNo.
New build released 4/24/20 - Minor changes for Verifone P400 support.
New build released 7/24/20 - A Mastercard PreAuth can return a new response field in the MCGrp called TranIntgClass. When this field is returned, we are now sending it on the Capture/Completion.
New build released 12/21/20 - Change to POSEntryMode sent on IncrementalAuth.