This NETePay is available via the NETePay 5 Director which provides a simplified installation process and go-forward automatic software updates. NETePay 5 Director is recommended but if needed the classic installation process is still available by clicking Download as usual.
To learn more about the NETePay 5 Director click here.
Release date: 07/17/2019
- Support is added for Ingenico Tetra devices enabled for Voltage PAN encryption. An EMV certification was recently completed including EMV contact and contactless transactions. Non-EMV certifications were complete for Retail, Restaurant, FSA and Hotel.
- Support is added for EMV Debit. The choices for "EMV Support" now include "None", "Credit Only", "Credit and Swiped PIN Debit", "Credit and Debit" and "Credit and Debit – Prefer Debit".
- Support is added for Hotel/Lodging. ISV’s support Lodging by sending new optional Lodging XML fields as part of currently supported transactions. No new TranCodes are added. Details will be added to our integration documentation for dsiPDCX and dsiEMVUS.
- Support is added for Incremental Auth (IncrementalAuthByRecordNo) and Partial Reversal (PartialReversalByRecordNo). Heartland does not require a Partial Reversal because the host automatically performs a partial reversal when a transaction is captured for an amount less than the amount authorized. However, for consistency of integration, the ISV can send a Partial Reversal prior to a PreAuth Capture. Heartland allows an Incremental Auth only for Restaurant and Hotel merchant categories.
- Store and Forward includes support for Incremental Auth and Partial Reversal transactions.