This NETePay is available via the NETePay 5 Director which provides a simplified installation process and go-forward automatic software updates. NETePay 5 Director is recommended but if needed the classic installation process is still available by clicking Download as usual.
To learn more about the NETePay 5 Director click here.
Release date: 02/08/2019
- An EMV card brand certification was completed for Ingenico Tetra devices. These include the Lane/3000, 5000, 7000 and 8000. It also includes the Move/3500, Move/5000 and Link/2500. The latest client controls (dsiPDCX and dsiEMVUS) support these devices with clear card data and with Ingenico OnGuard card data encryption.
- The EMV Support parameter now includes a choice for “Credit and Debit – Prefer Debit”. This feature pertains to Ingenico devices. If a card is inserted that includes a US Common Debit AID, that AID is preferred over any other AID on the card and is used for the transaction. The card would typically require a valid PIN for an approval.
- Support is added for “81” China Union Pay cards. The latest BIN range for China Union Pay cards is used at this version.
- Support is added for China Union Pay EMV for contact and contactless.
- Support is added for Local Batch Inquiry.
New build released 12/11/19 - Invalid length Track2 supported for EBT.