This NETePay is available via the NETePay 5 Director which provides a simplified installation process and go-forward automatic software updates. NETePay 5 Director is recommended but if needed the classic installation process is still available by clicking Download as usual.
To learn more about the NETePay 5 Director click here.
Release date: 08/23/2019
- For the "EMV Support" parameter, the choice now includes "Debit Only".
- EMV Support is added for China Union Pay.
- An EMV card brand certification was completed for Ingenico Tetra devices. These include the Lane/3000, 5000, 7000 and 8000. It also includes the Move/3500, Move/5000 and Link/2500. The latest client controls (dsiPDCX and dsiEMVUS) support these devices with TDES PAN encryption for Worldpay.
- An EMV card brand certification was completed for the Ingenico Telium iUC285.
- Support is added for a "VAS Gift – Apple Pass Type ID" which is used with the Verifone P400.
- Support is added for BatchReportQuery and BatchReportTransaction TranCodes.
New build released 9/17/19 - Updated to SAF library 6.0. This fixes a critical stop error which can occur while forwarding without IP connectivity.
New build released 10/23/19 - Update to SAF library 7.0. This fixes a critical stop error which can occur where a forward contains a voided transaction with more than 1 child. This also corrects an issue where transactions may go online even though ForceOffline is set to "Y".
New build released 11/4/19 - Update to SAF library 8.0. This fixes an issue where Authorize amounts over 999.99 may be formatted with commas.
New build released 1/17/20 - Local Batch Report library updated to v2.11. This corrects an issue where SAF transactions can fail after BatchReportTransaction is called.