This NETePay is available via the NETePay 5 Director which provides a simplified installation process and go-forward automatic software updates. NETePay 5 Director is recommended but if needed the classic installation process is still available by clicking Download as usual.
To learn more about the NETePay 5 Director click here.
Release date: 02/08/2019
- An EMV card brand certification was completed for Ingenico Tetra devices. These include the Lane/3000, 5000, 7000 and 8000. It also includes the Move/3500, Move/5000 and Link/2500. The latest client controls (dsiPDCX and dsiEMVUS) support these devices with clear card data and with Ingenico Voltage card data encryption.
- The EMV Support parameter now includes a choice for “Credit and Debit – Prefer Debit”. This feature pertains to Ingenico device. If a card is inserted that includes a US Common Debit AID, that AID is preferred over any other AID on the card and is used for the transaction. The card would typically require a valid PIN for an approval.
- Support is added for “81” China Union Pay cards. The latest BIN range for China Union Pay cards is used at this version.
- Support is add for EMV contactless for Ingenico devices.
- Support is added for Incremental Authorization and Partial Reversal. The normal flow for a bar tab using these transactions would be to start with a PreAuth, then perform one or more Incremental Authorizations and finally perform one Partial Reversal so that the exact amount authorized is settled. The final step would be to perform a PreAuthCapture for the settlement amount. This would be the flow for Worldpay IP (Mercury) or Heartland. For TSYS, PreAuth and PreAuthCapture are not supported. For TSYS, the ISV must start with a Sale. The next step is to perform one or more Incremental Authorizations. Finally, perform one Partial Reversal so that the exact amount authorized is settled. The Sale is already captured, so the final amount will settle.
- Support is added for a amount field. For TSYS, this field is informational only. It applies to Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
- Support is added for Local Batch Inquiry.
- Support is added for ReturnByRecordNo.