This NETePay is available via the NETePay 5 Director which provides a simplified installation process and go-forward automatic software updates. NETePay 5 Director is recommended but if needed the classic installation process is still available by clicking Download as usual.
To learn more about the NETePay 5 Director click here.
Release date: 06/12/2018
The Local Batch Reporting feature is enhanced to record information on declines and errors on a daily basis. The Local Batch Report Viewer now includes a new tab for Declines and Errors providing a way to view and print declines and errors. The information presented includes the time, the transaction status, the decline or error message, if the decline occurred when forwarding the transaction as part of store and forward, the card type, the transaction code, the account source, the purchase amount, the gratuity amount, the cash back amount, the invoice number, the reference number and the operator ID.
- New build released 8/8/18
- Support is added for the following transactions.
- EBT EWIC ReverseSaleByRecordNo
- Support is added for an EBT EWIC Discount amount. The Discount amount should be sent in the amount tag . This is the total Discount amount of an EBT EWIC transaction. Rather than use the total Discount amount, all items presented may be discounted individually.
- Support is added for a fee amount called Surcharge. The Surcharge amount should be sent in the amount tag . Rapid Connect accepts this field for the following Credit transactions: Sale, FSASale, PreAuth, AuthOnly and Return.
- Store and Forward and Local Batch Reporting are updated to support the new transactions.