This NETePay is available via the NETePay 5 Director which provides a simplified installation process and go-forward automatic software updates. NETePay 5 Director is recommended but if needed the classic installation process is still available by clicking Download as usual.
To learn more about the NETePay 5 Director click here.
Release date: 10/30/2018
- Support for Ingenico EMV unattended devices is added. This includes the iUC285 and iUP250 devices. An EMV card brand certification was complete 10/24/2018.
- Support for Ingenico EMV contactless transactions is added. This includes a Contactless Support parameter and an EMV Contactless CVM Limit parameter.
- The Local Batch Reporting feature is enhanced to record information on declines and errors on a daily basis. The Local Batch Report Viewer now includes a new tab for Declines and Errors providing a way to view and print declines and errors. The information presented includes the time, the transaction status, the decline or error message, if the decline occurred when forwarding the transaction as part of store and forward, the card type, the transaction code, the account source, the purchase amount, the gratuity amount, the cash back amount, the invoice number, the reference number and the operator ID.
- Support is added for IncrementalAuthByRecordNo and PartialReversalByRecordNo. Heartland does not require an integrator to perform a PartialReversalByRecordNo because they automatically reverse authorized funds when a transaction is captured for less than the amount authorized. For a consistent integration, ISVs should implement both IncrementalAuthByRecordNo and PartialReversalByRecordNo. Other payment services require the partial reversal prior to capture when the amount captured is less than the amount authorized. Certification was completed on 6/7/2018.
- Support for an EMVPreAuth transaction is added.
- Support is added for FSASaleByRecordNo and ReverseFSASaleByRecordNo.
New build released 11/13/18 - Issue corrected where some transactions may be recorded twice in local batch report.