This NETePay is available via the NETePay 5 Director which provides a simplified installation process and go-forward automatic software updates. NETePay 5 Director is recommended but if needed the classic installation process is still available by clicking Download as usual.
To learn more about the NETePay 5 Director click here.
Release date: 06/04/2018
- EMV Support certied for Ingenico Telium 2 devices using RBA 21.0.2 (kernel 0526) which includes...
- EMV Debit
- EMV Contactless
- EMV Unattended (Ingenico iUC285 and iSelf)
- Support added for Safetech (OnGuard) E2EE - Requires dsiPDCX v1.52 and/or dsiEMVUS v1.24
- Support added for Safetech multi-use tokenization
- A new "Contactless Support" parameter is added that can be set to "MSD" or "EMV". This parameter will determine how an Ingenico device is loaded for contactless payments and whether or not EMV contactless payments are supported. When using a Verifone Vx805 PIN pad, this parameter should be set to "MSD".